What is EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques® (AKA “tapping” or “Acupuncture without needles”)?
Megan Kelly – Tapping Segment on Today Show
Don Explains EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques
Emotional Freedom Techniques® (EFT®), sometimes referred to as “tapping, is the process of self-tapping on the meridians or acupressure points to improve your physical, emotional and spiritual functioning.
Essentially, you’re rebalancing your body’s energy system allowing a quick reduction in fight or flight which is the basis of anxiety, stress and emotional and physical distress. Once you reduce, remove or “reframe” the distress or trauma and allow your body and mind to re-balance themselves, you accelerate their ability to heal and perform.
Most people experience rapid, long-lasting results. The beauty of EFT® is that you don’t have to believe in it for it to work! Additionally:
- It often works when nothing else will.
- It doesn’t use drugs or equipment.
- It is gentle, safe, painless and the results are normally long-lasting.
- It can be easily learned by anyone.
- It is easily self-applied.
- It can be used anytime, anywhere.
- It releases pain, insomnia, anxiety and depression (and then some!)
- it works in releasing anxiety, quieting fight or flight and a full emotional release
For OCD sufferers EFT:
- Speeds up recovery
- Works well with ERP Therapy
- Works surrogate
- Helps calm the whole family
- Has long term affects